Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Will Hair thinning supliments make my hair thicker even though I have normal hair?

My hair isnt exactly thinning! but it has always been thin all my life, and it causes loads of problems like, I feel like i cant go anywhere without fully voluminising and blow drying it because normally my hair litterally sticks to my face, I look like a man with long hair because it has hardly any body or texture. Plus its naturally very very straight and i find it hard to curl it also.



I have seen these treatments or suppliments people can take who have thinning hair. So If i take these will it make my hair thicker or will it not work because my hair is always the same and its not getting worse everyday like hair loss sufferers.. I just crave for fuller more feminine hair.



any help?



Will Hair thinning supliments make my hair thicker even though I have normal hair?

No, It won't make any difference to your hair. As you mentioned your hair have been thin all your life so no vitamins will make any difference.You should be thankful that you don't have any problem with your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment