Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Anyone on minoxidil 5% treatment?

ive used it off and on for diffuse hair loss in the past but had to discontinue cus of the unwanted hair growth on the forehead...my dermatologist says i should get the forehead hair removed by laser and continue using minoxidil indefinitely..im not sure about the laser hair removal as well as the long-term effects of minoxidil..has anyone been through this kind of medication..hows ur experience or wat do u suggest anyway?



Anyone on minoxidil 5% treatment?

I used minoxidil 5% for a few years and thought it was effective for maintaining what I have. It did not regrow my hair the way it was during college. I stopped using it when I heard about the potential side effects and thought that I was just gonna go bald like Vin Diesel.



I understand that laser hair combs do not have side effects and that's my likely next move. Hairobics has been effective in rejuvenating my follicles, but I'm not sure if it's enough.



Watch this Dateline NBC video report. It reviewed 5 products and might give you an idea --



http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6590766



Anyone on minoxidil 5% treatment?

minoxidil dilates blood vessels on the scalp,increasing blood supply for ur scalp and promote the hair growth,anyway follow the instructions on the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment