Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I still have one more question? 10 points will be given to the best answer.?

I asked a question about hair loss before. But I need help so bad. My hair loss is getting worse and I'm worried and I need help so bad and fast. I need the best treatment that will recover my hair loss fast and I am so worried! I need help so badly and I want a thicker, stronger, and healthy hair. Also, I always put olive oil before bath time and it will take 3 to 6 months to take my hair to recover but I need the best treatment that will prevent hair loss from getting worse so quickly and one more thing, please no websites and I want real answers. Thanks so much!!!!! And thanks so much!! (again!)



I still have one more question? 10 points will be given to the best answer.?

alright, I can see your pain. hmm ok here I'm giving you this formula and you just have to use it. put all your faith in it and just start using it. its not an oil, but a magic.



you need;



Coconut oil



Nigela oil ( you can visit indian store and ask for it, in hindi its known as Kalonji.they are also known as Black seeds. we need its oil)



take equal quantities of both the oils. like 500ml of coconut and 500ml of nigela oil. mix them together and fill in the bottle. now the mixture will be on 1litres. (500+500)



mix them well, and apply on the scalp, in your hair and massage well. massage with your finger tips. keep using it like thrice a week. and keep it overnight. wash the next day. and if you are at home, like weekends, then you can even keep it for 2 days. you will see the positive result soon.



Trust me, this is just the one way for healthy hair. use it atleast try it please.



I still have one more question? 10 points will be given to the best answer.?

drink and eat a lot of protein. i.e. protein shakes, eat meat, eggs. protein makes your hair grow back faster. hope this helped



I still have one more question? 10 points will be given to the best answer.?

USE COCONUT OIL



believe me



I still have one more question? 10 points will be given to the best answer.?

um if your hair is falling out a bunch you might have cancer that is not good news but if not on the bright side u cann keep it up all the time that will make it thick or wash it and dont dry and make it get all messy in the mornig comb and put up this has been in teen pop magazine and since i am hannah montana's biggest fan i pay attentiuon to all her or aly and aj's beauty secrets and this is one of them not the cancer part but it has been showed that if your hair falls out like evryday u might have a chance of having cancer and i cant wait answer my question on entertainment and music evryone plz i am in depertet nee luv ya ally aj and hannah montana moooya nad to the ocean i luv u more than anything



I still have one more question? 10 points will be given to the best answer.?

The answer to this depends of why your hair is falling out-are you post op, obese, nutirient deficient???. Omega-3 supplements may help, but you're not going to see immediate results. Buy a wig. I wear then just for fun and no one ever knows, there are a lot of natural looking falsies out there. I believe you may have posted this in the wrong section.



I still have one more question? 10 points will be given to the best answer.?

after i had my last kid my hair started falling out bad! what i did was to go see a professional. now, i don't like to spend my money all the time but only a qualified hair professional can truly tell you what's going on with your hair. i think that might be the best thing for you to do. it worked for me and my hair is back on the right track. losing your hair is scary and it may be to a number of factors, stress, diet, whatever, but you and a hair stylist you trust should work it out together.



I still have one more question? 10 points will be given to the best answer.?

My sister once told me about some stuff called Wild Growth.



It is designed to make your hair grow %26amp; it was used on my baby sister's head and it worked. You can order it online at wildgrowth.com but I would advise you to get it at Sally Beauty supply store (it's cheaper if you get it in the store) if you live in America..



Hope I helped. . . .



Ma'a Salaamah



I still have one more question? 10 points will be given to the best answer.?

I can honestly tell you that castor (*sp*) oil is the best for thinning hair or if your hair is falling out. My mom and aunt's swear by it and say that it really works and the results are quick. Just apply it to your hair and keep it in as long as you can (try not to wash it too often). But use it faithfully.



Another thing that I have recently heard works really well is snake oil. Yes, snake oil. Use it the same as the castor oil. I'm not sure if they sell it in the U.S., but one of my aunt's brought some back with her from the Middle East this summer.



Also, increase your calcium and vitamin D intake, or take multi vitamins like Centrum Complete for Women.



InshAllah whatever you do end up using helps strengthen your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment