Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My brothet (22 yrs old) has been having severy pain in the hair roots and rapid hair fall leading to

He has seen a dermatalogist but was just given a shampoo for dandruff. He uses it which controls dandruff but hair loss and pain is still there. Any idea what this is and any suggestions for treatment will be really appreciated.



My brothet (22 yrs old) has been having severy pain in the hair roots and rapid hair fall leading to balding.?

Sounds like what I have. I had a really itchy scalp and noticed that my hair was thining, but not falling out like your brothers. There was also some pain or tenderness in the scalp area. I was diagnosed with excema on my scalp ( I don't have it anywhere else). They gave me medicated shampoo and meds to apply when it's itching, The thining has not gotten any worse, but it hasnt grown to be as full as it was before. BTW i'm 28 yo



My brothet (22 yrs old) has been having severy pain in the hair roots and rapid hair fall leading to balding.?

Ask him to try this remedy and hope it helps, Beat two eggs and add two tablespoons of water to it. Wet the hair and apply the egg mixture over the hair. Now massage your scalp and let the mixture on for ten minutes to fifteen minutes. Then rinse the hair with lukewarm water. This will keep both dandruff and hair fall problem away from you. More simple remedies for dandruff at http://usefulinfo-dandruff.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment