Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Hot oil or protien for hair, help plz?

I have naturally wavy hair, I DO flat iron it almost everyday. I also wash it almost everyday. Does anyone know of a hot oil treatment I can use or a protein treatment to fill where my hair shaft has loss due to flatiron?



Hot oil or protien for hair, help plz?

Loreal is the best



u can go to sally



Hot oil or protien for hair, help plz?

try alberto vo5 hot oil treatment and for god's sake stop using that flatiron it is doing damage to your hair.



Hot oil or protien for hair, help plz?

Coconut oil is great. Redken has a wonderful protein conditioning treatment.



Hot oil or protien for hair, help plz?

protein oil



Hot oil or protien for hair, help plz?

you should wash your hair every other day,and they got a good hot oil treatment you can buy at wallmart,try it,its on the shelfs you cant miss it.

No comments:

Post a Comment