Monday, July 27, 2009

Hair loss problem - need help ?

I am 24 year old girl and I am having this problem since I had malaria 5yers ago. After that I had beauty treatment for my hair which included hair oil massage and some kind of hair pack. that time I had nice hair groth, but as I stoped that treatment again my hair fall started. though I got good result from that treatment I don't want to go for it as it was costly.



My hair's texture is much much better than before. But the only problem is thining of my hair and slow but continuous hair loss. If you have any home remedy or any tips regarding this then please help me.



Do I have to do any test for this problem? (I have no thyroid problem.)



What should I do to stop my hair fall?



While massaging your hair you should move your finger tips or the skin of head?



How often you should do hair massage (in days/weeks/months)? If you are doing it daily will it cause in baldness?



Does low calcium can cause your hair to suffer?



Thanks to all those who will answer my questions.



Hair loss problem - need help ?

Nutrition is very important. Protein and B vitamins especially. Biotin is supposed to be good to support hair growth. I take that and and Omega 3/6/9 from GNC. I'm also currently trying hair supplements (Hairtopia) but I don't know if it works yet, I bought a Nioxin starter set at the recommendation of the receptionist at the salon. I don't know if that works yet either but all of these things have been recommended so I figure it can't hurt. (Although I think the Hairtopia may be making me break out.) A lot of people recommend prenatal vitamins but I think any vitamin is good and that its the pregnancy, not the vitamins that makes hair grow.



Hair loss problem - need help ?

Try and find hair creambath...... its sold in alot of supermarkets in indonesia. apply it once a month and let it rest with a damp warm cloth for about 15 mnts. Aslo get some hair tonic........ apply it everytime after washing your hair.



Good luck.............



Hair loss problem - need help ?

ok



Hair loss problem - need help ?

sound like a scary situation...you might wanna see a doc or professional. dont continue to add things to your hair , you could just be make the situation worse by loading it down with unatural items. try not to wash your hair everyday also it tends to strio the nessacery oils and make the hair weaker, and worse case senario ask around your family to see if any relitives had any similer probs. your best case is to just relax cause stress can also be a factor!



Hair loss problem - need help ?

They were selling Stinging Nettle cream, pills, and tea (check out http://www.hairboutique.com/tips/tip8081... down in FL and once that had an article out about it the retirees bought out every story you can think off. Try to look for it online and you may have a cheap remedy.



Hair loss problem - need help ?

Natural homemade beauty tips for Dandruf, Spiltends, Hairloss,



Hot oil massages, Fruit pack for hair,Haircare recipe - ingredients from your kitchen cabinet --



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com



Hair loss problem - need help ?

You can stop hair loss using many cheap and effective home remedies.Egg white, lemon juice, oil massage are other home remedies at http://www.wellnesstalk.org/hairfall.htm... will prevent further problems.



Hair loss problem - need help ?

-first of all a good diet "healthy" is mandatory for hair to grow healthy.



Vitamins For Your hair health



-Biotin: thickens the hair strands.



-Choline Bitarate: keeps the hair root moist.



-Copper: prolongs your original hair color.



-Folic Acid: for cell renewal to grow hair.



-Inositol: reduces hair falling from the root.



-iodine: regulates the thyroid hormone for hair growth.



-Iron: helps reduce balding-Hair falling from the root.



-Manganese: produces growth of the hair and nails.



-Niacin: produces blood flow to the follicle to produce hair growth.



-Pantothenic Acid: produces hair growth and stimulation of new growth.



-Para-Amonobenzoic Acid: prevents hair loss and protects follicles.



-Riboflavin: prevents dandruff and helps with the absorption of iron.



-Thiamine: prevents hair loss.



-Vitamin A: keeps moisture in your hair strands so you'll have less chance of breakage.



-Vitamin B-12: stimulates hair growth.



-Zinc: produces hair growth.



a treatment for hair growth is "MINOXIDL" Minoxidil was the first drug approved by the FDA for the treatment of androgenetic alopecia (hair loss).



I'm using it



you can read about it



https://www.healthatoz.com/healthatoz/At...



to massage the scalp you should place your fingers slightly firm to the scalp and work them so you can feel your scalp worm



this will help blood to flow better at scalp blood vessels



hot oil treatment are also good,and always moisturize your hair to protect it from brakadge



Hair loss problem - need help ?

you should use this system



http://andycaine.stanton.hop.clickbank.n...

No comments:

Post a Comment