Monday, July 27, 2009

Charges for initial diagnosis & treatment for hair /scalp problems at Richfeel Trichology Centre

Please let me know the foll. regd. Richfeel Trichology Centre - BANGALORE:



1. Charges for initial diagnosis %26amp; treatment for hair /scalp problems



2. Whether can be paid in installments or needs to be paid upfront?



3. Quality of Doctors at Bangalore-Jayanagar center



4. Effectiveness of their treatment for dandruff/scalp problems %26amp; hair loss



5. How many hairs do they pluck out for doing the diagnosis?



6. Comparision of Richfeel Trichology Centre - BANGALORE with Dr. Health Shahid Shamsher's treatment



Thanks in advance for your replies.



Charges for initial diagnosis %26amp; treatment for hair /scalp problems at Richfeel Trichology Centre - BANGALORE?

I met Dr. Asit Shah at Bangalore two months ago - I was shocked to see that he was wearing a wig!If he cannot save his own hair from falling then how will he save mine?



Charges for initial diagnosis %26amp; treatment for hair /scalp problems at Richfeel Trichology Centre - BANGALORE?

The very first consultation cost me 950 Rs...they plucked 10 strands!



I am new there, just started my treatment...



Charges for initial diagnosis %26amp; treatment for hair /scalp problems at Richfeel Trichology Centre - BANGALORE?

I was taking Dr Shahid Shamsher treatment till about 6 mts ago. I took the treatment for 1 year and then he told me to stop it and then started me on some nutritional products like wheat germ, protein powders, etc for maintenance. I think it has been quite useful. I was in stage 2 of baldness and right now there is no further decrease in hair. I never had dandruff problems, so I cannot comment on that. The only downside to his treatment is the long waiting hours for appointment.



Charges for initial diagnosis %26amp; treatment for hair /scalp problems at Richfeel Trichology Centre - BANGALORE?

Hi,



They charge Rs 950. They say that this is a one off charge and you do not need to pay for consultation again for a year. They took some of my hair(maybe about 10 hairs).



The better part about Richfeel is that you do not need to pay in advance. With Dr Health - he charges you upfront for a package. With Richfeel, you need to only pay for the medicines when you buy them, so it is usually monthly.



The Doctor I met in Bangalore is good but quite young. You should ask to meet Dr. Shah. He is very good. I think he comes to the Bangalore centre quite regularly. If you ask to meet with him they will make the appointments next time he comes. I met him in December and he told me that he will visit Bangalore every month.



I started my treatment about 2 months ago for Hair Loss (Stage 3). They gave me some oil and tablets. My told me that hair will not be regrown but it will prevent further loss. I feel that my hair actually feelts thicker now! I really like their hair oil and shampoo. I do not suffer from Dandruff so I do not know about it.



Hope this helps. I think that you should go for Richfeel but find out when Dr. Shah is in Bangalore and consult with him.

1 comment: