Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Drugs and hair loss?

At age 36 I took Danazol to treat Endometriosis for 8 months and noticed significant thinning of my hair at the front. Even after stopping the drug I continued to notice more hair loss. Has anyone else had this experience? If so is there any effective treatment?



Drugs and hair loss?

I checked a couple of places online and Danazol is supposed to cause unwanted hair growth, not hair loss. Maybe you should check with your doctor. Of course, hair loss in women is completely normal, although rarely talked about the way that it is with men.



Can I recommend a WebMD search on the subject. After that, take it to a real doctor, though. I am sure that they can help you much more than I can.



Drugs and hair loss?

http://andycaine.zoosh33.hop.clickbank.n...

No comments:

Post a Comment