Saturday, August 1, 2009

My Hair, please help!!?

For the past couple months I have been using tons of hair. I dind' t have a lot of hair to start with, but after loosing sooo much hair I can't belive I still have hair left. I noticed these weird pimples in my hair and i don't know what they are if they could be causing my extreme hair loss. My derma app is months away but I need help right away before Ioose all of my hair. Does anyone know of any hair creams of treatments I can buy?



My Hair, please help!!?

yes im a person who does hair its from u looseing your hair honey can use this shampoo call motion it bring your hair right back fast trust me and use a condenstioner in your hair to let it set for 15 mins wash your hair every week and u see changes from your hair and it will grow back and also try to braid your hair but it in a shampoo



My Hair, please help!!?

Try taking vitamins like B6 and Biotin. The Biotin is supposed to promote healthier hair %26amp; nails. My hair is thinning also and I just started taking it, so hopefully it helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment