Saturday, August 1, 2009

For fungal infection of scalp, should i go for treatment to Dr Shahid Shamsher or allopathic treatme

I am sufferring from painful and sore scalp. specially in the crown part of the head. I loose upto 100 hair per day.I feel hair thinning out. I am very worried. I have started treatment from Dr. Shaid shamsher who diagonosed the problem as Fungal infection of scalp which will take 6 months to resolve. I have started treatment and see some improvement, but still loose about 80 hair per day so I am confused if i should consult an allopathic dermatologist, as allopathic treatments are faster. I have seen lotsa good comments about Dr shamsher on this group, so i would like to know that how soon the treatment starts showing good results and how much the hair loss is reduced ?



For fungal infection of scalp, should i go for treatment to Dr Shahid Shamsher or allopathic treatment ?

I have been on Dr Shahid Shamsher treatment for 3-4 months. He also told me i was having male baldiness and fungal infection in the head. In four months i can say that the fungal infection is almost cured and that the hair fall is hardly around 10 hairs while washing and around 5-10 hair while combing. When I had gone to meet him last time, I took my wife along as well, but he told her no need for any treatment as she is losing around 100-120 hairs which he was telling is normal for ladies to lose. So 80 hair fall for you is not too bad. Continue his treatment and I think you will be cured. Plus I think he uses a combination of various treatments like allopathic shampoos and herbal medicines etc. So the allopathic angle is already covered.



For fungal infection of scalp, should i go for treatment to Dr Shahid Shamsher or allopathic treatment ?

average person loses 100 - 200 hairs per day so that is normal. if you do have a scalp problem, i advise using shampoo's with TEA TREE oil in as tea tree is renowned for being anti fungal, anti bacterial, good for dandruff/greasy hair.



For fungal infection of scalp, should i go for treatment to Dr Shahid Shamsher or allopathic treatment ?

I went for treatment their also. Before that I had taken treatment every where from dr batras to mintop lotion to scalpe shampoo. You name it and I had tried it. Once I would stop the mintop treatment or the shampoo, the problem would again come back. What I have liked about the place is that the treatment is over in a fixed time period. For most patients he will give medicines for six months. My period got over one year ago, then he put me on some food things which I am taking every day and its is ok right now. The problem with allopathic treatments is that they will not cure from root and that way the treatments will never end.



For fungal infection of scalp, should i go for treatment to Dr Shahid Shamsher or allopathic treatment ?

I took Dr Shahid Shamsher treatment earlier. It was quite useful for controlling the hair fall, dandruff and itching on the head. But I dont know how good it is for growth, because for me he was advising to go for transplant.

2 comments:

  1. When disposing of the cleaning supplies, make sure that they are all put into plastic trash bags and take them out through the nearest door or window. Try not to take the bags through the house. This will help ensure that spores do not escape and implant themselves in other locations.

    interior wall mold removal products

    ReplyDelete
  2. I purchased Dr. batra products online from Awesome bazar. Awesome Bazar provides best competitive prices product and fast delivery process . Really very nice service of awesome bazar, Awesome bazaar best Shopping destination. Find At https://awesomebazar.com/brands/dr-batra/

    ReplyDelete