Saturday, August 1, 2009

Laser hair removal causes premature balding?

I'm doing laser hair removal on my underarms for almost a year now and its working really good. Around this last year after I started my laser treatment for my underarms my hair on my head is starting to thin out. I happened to hear from someone that the hair loss maybe due to the fact that I'm doing laser treatment on my underarms. Does one has anything to do with the other? I'm getting the laser treatment done on my underarms and not on my head. If someone could shed some light into this matter I'd greatly appreciate it....I been really down these past few months because I used to have a full set of hair but its really been thinning recently...I'm a female and only 24 years old



Laser hair removal causes premature balding?

sounds more hormonal, the laser is taking out the hair follicle under your arm, if the laser goes to deep and messes up the Lymph node maybe,, but it should be that deep

No comments:

Post a Comment